- Sale or Purchase of Residential & Rural property.
- Sale or Purchase of a Business or Commercial Premises.
- Family Transfers including Matrimonial and Deceased Estates.
- Land Divisions, Boundary Realignments & Community Divisions.
- Private Easements and Encumbrances.
- LTO Applications including Registering Change of name, Lost Titles, Registering Death, Transmissions pursuant to Probate & others.
- Private Contracts including government searches, Contract preparation, preparation and service of Form 1 statements and completion of settlement.
- Business Contracts and completion of Form 2.
While we have a depth of local knowledge in the Adelaide Hills, we have completed numerous transactions in many areas of the State as far spread as Port Lincoln, Kangaroo Island, Ceduna, Mount Gambier & even Coober Pedy. We can undertake Conveyancing of property anywhere in South Australia with surety and confidence.
As each dealing and every property is unique, the cost of conveyancing does vary dependent on the complexity and particulars of each transaction. We are happy to provide an initial quote based on supplied details of your pending deal.
Our business has been built on quality service and attention to detail. We do not seek to compete on price to win a transaction as we do not wish to compromise our high standard of work.
To discuss your dealing and an estimate of costs please contact Trevor or Jacinda.
The amount of repeat business and referrals generated from past clients is testimony to the quality service we strive to supply at a reasonable cost. We find that most of our clients simply engage our services based on our reputation or because of past dealings with them or their friends or family.
Our team gain a great deal of enjoyment and satisfaction from helping our clients to the successful conclusion of what can be a very stressful transaction for them.